|Favorite metallic Fall polishes: Chanel Bel-Argus, Taboo and Butter London Knees Up|
Metallics are incredible. They are able to look bright AND dark at the same time, and different in different lighting conditions.
Here are 3 of the ones I find the most incredibly beautiful.
- Chanel 667 Bel Argus - rich nuanced sapphire that shifts to an azure blue sheen
- Chanel 583 Taboo - Black, and purple, and red, with hints of copper AND flecks of gold. This polish looks like the night sky.
- Butter London Knees Up - Best metallic red in the universe. Well, MY universe anyway. This is so rich it shifts from bright ruby to blood red.
|OCC Lip Tar in Sybil, a true chocolate sauce brown, with Chanel Bel-Argus on nails|
Cremes, on the other hand, are solid colors that make a strong statement. I particularly like these 3 blues and greys that still echo a bit of Summer’s bright blues, but with a touch of Fall’s cooler, more somber skies.
|Creme polishes for Fall: Dior Vernis in Blue Denim, China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, and Sally Hansen Greige Gardens|
- Dior 607 Blue Denim - Looks like a primary blue but actually goes on with deeper, more grey, and not bright.
- China Glaze 683 Secret Peri-wink-le - Periwinkle is usually a word associated with Spring, but this shade has just that hint of chilly grey to it, like the sky when Summer is transitioning to Fall.
- Sally Hansen 404 Greige Gardens - Grey-beige with just a hint of lavender. More of a typical Fall color, greys always look cool and atypical, but still classy. If blue is a little inappropriate for school or work, go for a nice grey!’