Kiehl's is celebrating SG50 in Singapore with a series of Heritage Collection orchid-printed limited edition boxes which are actually pretty great value if you already use or intend to try some of their cult classic skincare products.
The one shown above is the Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Heritage Collection, which contains:
- Ultra Facial Oil-free Gel Cream 50ml
- Lip Balm #1
- Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner 40ml
- Creme de Corps 30ml
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate 4ml
This retails at SGD65 and is worth about $106 in retail value.
There are also:
- Ultra Facial Cream Heritage Collection $65
- Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner Heritage Collection $58
- Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate Heritage Collection $58
From 3 - 30 June, Kiehl's is inviting all Singaporeans to try the Heritage Ride Challenge online. You go through 5 "stations" with puzzles, and at each one, you can unlock 2 product samples for yourself. Kiehl's will also donate $1 to the Preservation of Monuments Act of Singapore for maintenance and restoration of national monuments. At the end of the month, 3 lucky players will stand a chance to win a Kiehl's Classics Collection set worth $500.