This is a quick and easy look for day, which does not require a lot of time, effort, or products.
What you’ll need:
- Base, Powder, Primer
- Soft brown shadow [MAC Patina]
- Black liner [Any smudgy black liner will do]
- Mascara [Canmake Gokunobi mascara]
- Contour shade [MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark] and Coral blush [TheBalm Hot Mama]
- Nude-coral creme lipstick [Maybelline Watershine Pure #B32]
1. Apply primer to lids to minimize discolorations.
2. Trace black liner along lashlines, keeping color intense at the base of your lashes.
3. Apply soft brown onto your lids. I like to go just above the crease (eyes open), and not winged out.
4.With a smudger brush, apply the soft brown to lower lashline as well.
5. Use a matte black eyeshadow and the smudger brush to push a line of black into the base of your lashes as a liner.
6. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
7. Apply a shimmery coral blusher for a subtle flush. I use a light, light hand, to keep shimmery blushers from looking too scary.
8. Apply lipstick a coral-nude lipstick. [Maybelline Water Shine Pure B32 is actually lighter than the picture shows.]