I got a request to do a sort of "rock"-inspired look that was a bit more delicate and pretty, using pink on the lips, as well as one regarding how to do winged/flared shadow, so I thought I'd combine these into one tutorial!
The main products you will need:
- A very black glossy kajal or pencil. If you're in the EU and can get hold of Essence products, I highly recommend the "I <3 Rock" Gloss Eye pencil. It comes in only one shade that I know of - the most perfect, lustrous jet black.
- A deep magenta pink shadow. I just used the 88 Matte palette that you can get from either Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics or Sedona Lace.
- An opal pink iridescent shadow. MAC Pink Opal pigment, or The Body Shop Eye Shimmer #04 are the 2 I know of. They are an ivory/white but go on as a soft pink shimmer.
- Soft pink blush. I used Essence Blush Souffle in 01 Prima Ballerina. (I love this. It's like a mousse version of MAC's Well Dressed, at about 1/6 the price.)
- Pale peachy-pink lipstick. If you have medium to slightly deeper skin tones, try Barry M Peachy Pink or MAC Creme Cup. If you're very dark-skinned, try a sheerer finish or a gloss instead. You don't want to overpower the eyes with a very loud, pale mouth. If you are pale to fair, read on for what I mixed to get the perfect petal pout!
|Essence Gloss Eye Pencil for perfect glossy-black lines.