This look was soooo simple it's almost embarrassing. It's also appropriate for work and school, but still eye-catching without being too much.
You need 3 things.
- A dark brown shadow for your lashline and outer half of crease.
- A soft metallic neutral beige-brown (e.g. below) that's - here's the important bit - a little deeper than your skin color, but very high-shine. This goes all over the inner 2/3 of your lids up to the socket, and on your brow bone.
TIPS TO CHOOSING THE RIGHT HIGHLIGHT TONE FOR THIS LOOK:
- As you look at it in the pan, the tone should be a little deeper than your foundation shade. But when it catches the light, it should be much lighter.
- The shadow should be translucent rather than chalky and opaque.
- This type of color will be able to multi-function as highlight AND shading color, and can help emphasize bone structure with minimal effort and skill.
For more makeup tutorials, looks and giveaways, visit my main blog at makeupbox.tumblr.com!