|Beige and grey cut crease with thick cat eye liner.|
Neutral can be dramatic even without tons of glitter and metallic textures. It all depends on the application.
This look was done using all drugstore or budget products.
- Maybelline Lasting Drama black gel liner
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Greed Palette (POP Pretty Puzzle in Smoked Out Silver has 3 comparable shades)
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Blush in N01 Original Rose
- NYX Round Lipstick in 556 Iced Honey
- Sephora Shimmer Gloss in 17 Golden Beige
|Step 2: Apply a thick swatch of solid black gel liner along the lower lash line, making sure to cover the water line. Gel liner gives you the best control and opacity, so I wouldn't recommend using a regular pencil or liquid liner.|
|Step 3: Repeat along the upper lash line, and then run the brush along the tide line as well to make sure there isn't any white gap under the lashes.|
|Step 4: Finish with a voluminising mascara after curling lashes. False lashes would work just as well, but I wanted to try my Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara.|
Finish with a warm peach-pink blush that isn't too shimmery (you want the texture to be as muted as the eye makeup.
For the lips, I decided a touch of frost might be in order, so I applied NYX Iced Honey liipstick, and topped with a shimmery beige gloss (Sephora Golden Beige).
|The finished look once again.|